This is a unique opportunity at RTS Labs to further your Salesforce experience in one of the most in-demand positions in the tech world. The Salesforce Developer will work within the RTS Labs Salesforce Team to design, develop, and deploy integrated CRM solutions for RTS clients. You should have hands-on experience in enterprise software development. Creative thinking and a desire to grow and learn new things is a must. You must be able to work directly with clients as needed.
RTS Labs’ Culture:
Our teams work in an environment with plenty of room for magic, enthusiasm, and personal growth. Your ideas will be encouraged, and you will have the power to shape the direction of the company. There are no closed doors, no rigid office hours, and no big egos. We offer a hard-working but fun and casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity.
Daily Responsibilities / Primary Duties:
- Create solutions to business problems with Apex, Visualforce, and or the Lightning Platform
- Create new objects and fields, configure page layouts and Lightning pages, leverage Salesforce automation, formulas, and validation rules
- Work in a highly-collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active collaboration and quiet-time focused on coding (headphones use is commonplace)
- Meet with clients on the phone, and occasionally in person, to discuss requirements, plan changes, collect client feedback on solutions, and troubleshoot bugs in a maintenance and support capacity
- Work through development bugs and challenges and keep coming up with solutions
- Occasionally write simple documentation on requirements discovery and solution design
Who You Are:
- Solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (be creative within the Salesforce guidelines, and sometimes outside of the lines)
- Love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- Know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- Build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- Reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software development using any of the following: Java, .NET, VB.NET, PHP, Python, C++
- Demonstrated knowledge of back-end and front-end development
- Demonstrated knowledge in constructing solid data models, with emphasis on hierarchies, parent to child relationships, and junctions
Some Other Helpful Qualifications (not required):
- Familiarity with Salesforce as a user
- Salesforce Trailblazer ranking
- 1+ years of experience in relational databases writing solid and optimized SQL queries along with experience in normalizing data
- Salesforce certifications: Admin, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, and or any Architect certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
Official-Sounding Bits about RTS Labs:
RTS Labs is a dynamic, rapidly-growing software development company specializing in web, mobile, cloud, data analytics, Salesforce, and big data. We build great relationships with our clients and we develop innovative solutions to solve their needs.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health, vision, life insurance, and short-term disability.
Job Type: Full-time